Are you our next Technical SEO Executive?
We're always on the look out for talented, fun and hardworking people to join us at Urban Element. We have a real passion for the work we do,
and combined with a friendly and welcoming team, Urban Element really is an exciting place to work.
We are currently looking for an Technical SEO Executive, whose primary purpose is to ensure that all client websites meet technical SEO standards and follow best practices
The role also requires SEO input to the core business process including the phase 1 consultancy meeting, phase 3 SEO tasks and post-launch SEO quality checks.
The role will also involve providing full support to the Digital Marketing Team.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Planning and organising
- Decision Making
- Communication skills
- Team Work
- Stress tolerance
- To complete billable work for clients with ongoing digital marketing budgets.
- Help ensure all digital marketing clients receive regular monthly communication
- Reading, researching and following industry blogs as well as monitoring changes at Google and other industry websites; generally keeping up to date with what's new in SEO.
- Contributing to the Urban Element blog.
- To support general office administration, this may include:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Letter / email writing
- Tea and coffee making
- Opening and closing office
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- To generate website sitemaps in collaboration with the project designer and the client.
- To run the keyword research process, starting with gathering ideas from the client before gathering data and presenting keyword recommendations with rationale.
- To complete the SEO sitemap in-line with the keyword research findings and, in collaboration with the project manager, present this information with rationale to the client.
- To generate website performance reports for use in review meetings where required.
- To assist with the SEO elements included in the Quality Assurance process where required including the post-launch website checks.
- To ensure the setup of Google Analytics as part of the core business process and as part of our reporting offering for monthly recurring digital marketing clients.
- Ensure, as part of the Project Process, that Analytics is tracking the correct data.
- Ensure, as part of the Project Process, the correct configuration of the Robots.txt file.
- Ensure, as part of the Project Process, that the Sitemap.xml is validated.
- Ensure, as part of the Project Process, that URL redirects are fully tested.
- To help deliver the technical and analytical elements in all ongoing client’s 6 – 12 month digital marketing plans.
- To complete monthly project work for clients to their satisfaction.
- To agree work with clients via phone and then follow up in BaseCamp, upon completion to call the client before putting live.
- Ensure, with all work completed, that quality control measures are met.
- Act as one of the key points of contact for analytical and technical queries, developing a response process, engaging with potential and existing clients and looking to proactively influence these groups.
- Contribute to the implementation of the technical & analytical process as part of Urban Element’s online marketing offering to clients
- To assist when necessary with the delivery of UE promotional activities and training both on site and elsewhere (business seminars, networking events, open evenings and awards evenings).
- To ensure the attainment of relevant personal accreditation for this role (eg. Google AdWords qualified).
As well as helping our clients to achieve their goals, we want you to achieve yours. Learning and personal development is important to us,
and we offer many opportunities that allow you to develop your skills further.
Frequent and tasty office snacks!
- A generous UE Pension scheme, we'll match up to 5% of your contribution
- 33 days (incl. bank holidays) annual leave
- Flexitime and Flexiplace after 12 months
- 1x 'Duvet Day' per annum
- Quarterly Bonus (Profit Share)
- Team rewards for good performance, including such things as climbing the Millennium Dome, Go Ape, Car racing in France, Spa days, Paintballing
- Personal development plans, with encouragement to attend industry events and join panels
- Your choice of iMac or PC environment with dual screen
- Full team quarterly business planning, where you have the chance to influence the company direction
This is a full-time position. Full driving license with mode of transport is desirable. For an informal discussion/visit please get in touch!
- Management, SEO, PPC, Online Marketing, : 4 years