Become part of the Urban Element team for an exciting career opportunity as a UX Consultant
We are currently looking for a talented UX Consultant to take ownership of creating wireframes, sitemaps and facilitate persona exercises and setting of goals during the consultancy phase of a web design project. You will work closely with project manager, designers and developers to review and approve output, utilising the latest technologies, industry trends, user research and testing.
Based in Witney, this is a friendly, supportive environment where you will be encouraged to take initiative to ensure we deliver a superior product for our growing client base.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Strong user experience (UX) skills
- Previous experience creating wireframes, design briefs and other tools to communicate design
- Experience conducting user research and testing
- Evidence of a great, diverse range of creative work in your portfolio
- A real commercial understanding and grasp of ROI?
- The ability to extract and help establish SMART goals?
- Perhaps part Uxer, once visual designer or web developer?
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wireframing tools?
- Curious and self-motivated to explore innovative ideas using good design practices and patterns?
- Effective in listening, articulating your ideas and rationale for proposed solutions to all stakeholders in a confident yet diplomatic manner?
- Able to work across a diverse range of projects and deliver within tight deadlines?
- Meticulous, with an eye for detail?
- Owning the entire consultancy process for all our web design projects
- Interpreting design requirements and brand guidelines and
- Establishing SMART goals and translating these into clear 'calls to action' (ROI)
- Creating personas, user journeys and wireframes
- Defining and writing clear and detailed technical specifications
- Involved in user research and conducting user A/B testing as part of our support and development service
As well as helping our clients to achieve their goals, we want you to achieve yours. Learning and personal development is important to us, and we offer many opportunities that allow you to develop your skills further.
- A generous UE Pension scheme, we'll match up to 5% of your contribution
- 33 days (incl. bank holidays) annual leave an
- Flextime and Flexplace after 12 months
- 1x 'Duvet Day' per annum
- Quarterly Bonus (Profit Share)
- Team rewards for good performance, including such things as climbing the Millennium Dome, Go Ape, Car racing in France, Spa days, Paintballing
- Personal development plans, with encouragement to attend industry events and join panels
- Your choice of iMac or PC environment with dual screen
- Full team quarterly business planning, where you have the chance to influence the company direction
- Frequent and tasty office snacks!
This is a full-time position. Full driving license with mode of transport is desirable. For an informal discussion/visit please get in touch!
- User Experience, Design : 3 years